emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: I can't attend Adoption Meetings Today

Hi Everyone,

I can't attend today's regularly scheduled EM Adoption Meetings for a variety of reasons, but th good news is that I have found solutions to the problems, but can't get underway until I can figure out how to get my bank connected with the Zelle money exchanging system.

If Elysa or Tom could chair and take meeting notes, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rex