emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt] I have a conflict today

I will not be able to make this meeting.  Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 8:22 AM
To: emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt] I have a conflict today

Hi Everyone,

I have a conflict today with start of month errands, chores, etc. Unless someone can step in and chair for me, I will cancel today's meetings.

We have IAEM rapidly approaching, so we might want to postpone or reschedule. if I don't hear from you by 10.30 a.m. Pacific Time or 11:00 Eastern Time, I will go ahead and cancel.

We do have IAEM rapidly approaching and the move of both committees back to the EM TC, just to remind you.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress; 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702