emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Tomorrow's Meeting Conflict

Hi Folks,

I am caught up in attending the Virtual IAEM Conference and I have a conflict with our regularly scheduled meetings. So, if you have an agenda item that you think is really important to discuss tomorrow instead of the next scheduled meetings, please respond to this message by end of day. Maybe we can reschedule the time, or later this week on Friday.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress; 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702