emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-events] Event Theme Ideas...

Thanks Jane,

Excellent Food for Thought. I also wanted to point out that it would
be good to coordinate our title and message with the Net-Centric
Operations Industry Consortium (NCOIC) Plenary in September where I
hope to have the Integrated Emergency Response Services (IERS)
Pattern ready for adoption. We should discuss that in context with
Interoperability, perhaps with a focus on "Interoperability and
Integration of Emergency Management Services."

I think this also needs to be coordinated with EIC and the EI Member Section.

Just another couple of thoughts. Also, I don't want to over promise
the possibility of getting the IERS Pattern ready for adoption. NCOIC
has its own approval process, much different than OASIS, and I am
just feeling my way along that now.

Cheers,
Rex

--