emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Prelimary Timeline for the Fall Emergency Management Event

Attached is a very rough timeline for our fall event.  Please note that with the summer approaching quickly the production timeline will be tight in the beginning.  As I mentioned on the phone, I think it will be important for us to have a preliminary program launched before the end of June (with a more detailed one later in July).  July and August are vacation months, so marketing efforts won’t be as affective.  Once everyone regroups in September, the event will be upon us.

In any event, please take a look at the attached and let me know if you have questions and/or other at tomorrow’s meeting.

Thanks, Jane

BTW:  Most of the timeline is critically linked to the facility confirmation.  I don’t have a confirmation yet – but at least hope to have an update by tomorrow.

EM09-Timeline.xls