emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-events] NIST Facility

Jane,

Feedback from the EI MS Steering Committee call on Friday is that they would prefer to have to EM Summit closer to downtown DC, so as to attract more attendees, but also to be able to get some high-level department heads to speak, which will help to draw a larger crowd of attendees.  They asked about a hotel in the Crystal City area.

The EI MS StC also voted to allocate up to $20,000 to support the event if such funds are needed.

Please work with Dee to determine what the cost for a 2-day event in a local hotel would cost.

Patrick Gannon

President & COO

Warning Systems, Inc.

+1 256 880 8702 x104  (office)