emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt-events] Status of Host Location for FallEvent

Hi Jane,

I'm sure this is as much of a surprise for us as
it was for you, and I wholeheartedly agree that
we should get in synch. However, Wednesday, June
17 has an Emergency Inteoperability Consrtium
(EIC) Meeting scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Time. I believe there's some overlap in
membership among the EIC and EI Member Section. I
thought I should pass that along before we get
too deeply attached to Wednesday. I suggest
Thursday noon or later Eastern Time or Friday
1:00 p.m. or later Eastern Time.

I have a SOA Reference Model TC Reference
Architecture SC meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00
p.m. Wednesday, so my day is pretty shot. Just
FYI, I have not heard back about MITRE, but I am
likely to hear during that telecon since my
contact at MITRE is part of that group.

Cheers,
Rex

--