emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: [emergency-adopt-events] RE: Draft Copy for Review...

Thanks Jane,

If we can highlight the "FIRST ANNUAL" I think
that is an important draw factor.

I like the rest of it very much, so I don't have
any other specific comments.  Although I think we
should eventually target volunteers,
firefighters, EMS personnel, hospital
administrators, and search and rescue responders,
I think that this event is more targetted at
decision and policy makers and influencers.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks