emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-events] Meeting Reminder

Tom, Dean,

I am now confused by the announcement that Dee Schur sent out this morning with a different conference call phone number that overlaps with our regularly scheduled call of the EM Adoption Event and Demos SC Telecon.
Friday, 10 July 2009, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET
Call # 1-800-320-4330 / PIN 510630
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-events/event.php?event_id=24313

Encouraging members of the EM Adoption TC and EI MS Steering Committee to join the EM Adopt Events SC call today is helpful, so we can get the venue and program issues resolved.  But publishing a different conference call at the same time is confusing.  Please resolve and advise.

Patrick Gannon

-----Original Message-----
From: tferrentino@verizon.net [mailto:tferrentino@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 10:54 AM
To: emergency-adopt-events@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt-events] Meeting Reminder

This is a reminder for Friday's TC Adoption Events and Demos TC meeting for this Friday at 11 EDT.

I would also like to invite all to this coming Friday's Adoption TC meeting at Noon AM EDT on the same conference bridge as the Events ad Demos Subcommittee.

Please be prepared to discuss the venue for the planned EI Summit. Please also inform us if you have any issues with sharing the meeting space with the NIEM Training conference in Baltimore.

Please start thinking about possible interested Policy makers, possible demonstrations and possible panel discussions. We would like to have this all prepared prior to Friday's meetings.

Thank You

Tom Ferrentino