emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Revised Schedule for Emergency Interoperability Summit Program...for review & comment

Hello Everyone,

Please find the revised Summit schedule for your review.  This new version includes the following items (per our discussion last Thursday):

  • a brief InterOp demonstration description, along with designated times (in orange)
  • four presentation descriptions of sessions to be held at specific times in the theater area (in orange)
  • the NIEM emergency management-related sessions including day/time information (in green)

Committee Action Items include:

  • reviewing the new schedule & presentation descriptions
  • forward comments on the new schedule no later than COB Thursday, 6th
  • suggest presenters for each of our sessions
  • forward an update on the special invitation to Craig at FEMA
  • continue to review speaking opportunities noted by Donna Roy – which could include a high-level Executive Briefing Speaker (Tues), “Implementer Help Desk” Participants (Tues), and a “Future Work” Closing Presentation (Friday)

As mentioned above, it would be great to have the committee review the schedule and forward comments no later than COB Thursday, 6 August.  The organizers of NIEM would like us to send them our draft schedule no later than Friday morning.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions before out next call this Thursday.

Kind regards, Jane

WorkingSchedule-version3.xls