emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: FW: Executive Briefing

Hello Everyone,

The folks at NIEM have decided to go with the Executive Briefing Session on Tuesday.  They are requesting input from us, so I’d like to put this topic on our meeting schedule for Thursday.  Kind regards, Jane

From: Alex Nunez [mailto:ANunez@iir.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 2:50 PM
To: Jane Harnad
Subject: Executive Briefing

Jane,

The NIEM Training Event’s planning committee asked me to reach out to you and see if there were any speakers and topics you would like to include in the NIEM Executive Briefing Session. We are putting together the agenda for that session and wanted to include your folks if they were interested.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations for inclusion in this session’s agenda. Again, this session will be held from 2pm – 5pm on Tuesday 9/29/09.

Thanks,

-Alex

Alex Nunez

Institute for Intergovernmental Research

anunez@iir.com

(850) 385-0600 x368

2009 NIEM National Training Event

September 30, 2009 – October 2, 2009