emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: WCDM Conference Registration Information

Unfortunately, the WCDM organizers are not extending full conference passes with the purchase of an exhibit space.  The early-bird rate of 799 CAD does expire tomorrow.  However, as part of our event partnership package with the organizers, we will be entitled to receive an additional 50 CAD off the spring rate of 899 CAD.  This special 849 CAD rate will be extended until 4/16.  I hope this helps.

Regards, Jane

Please feel free to reference the following link for our breakdown on registration rates:

http://www.wcdm.org/Toronto/registration.html