emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Deadline approaching to sign-up for next EM Interop demonstration -- WCDM in Toronto

Dear EM TC Members,

Attached is the World Conference on Disaster Management (WCDM) Interop details again for your review.  As a reminder, the event is scheduled to take place in Toronto, Canada on 6-9 June.  Included in this email packet are the Interop proposal (with pricing), scenario options, and poster presentation information.  Members interested in participating in the demonstration may sign-up now using the online form https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2010_WCDM_Interop/register_contact.php.  The deadline to sign-up for the demonstration is 25 March.  Tom Ferrentino will hold a special Q&A call on Friday, 18 March, for those individuals that still have questions.  Details regarding that meeting will follow shortly.

We’re all looking forward to holding our first “Cross-Border” Emergency Management Interop, so please don’t delay.

Kind regards, Jane

WCDM2010Proposal.doc

WCDM_ScenarioV1.doc

WCDMPosterPresentations.doc