emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: WCDM Poster Presentation

Hi Everyone,

We have one poster presentation confirmed to-date.  We’re on a waitlist for a second.  The conference organizers indicated we should hear about the second one before the end of this month.  In the meantime, I’d like us to get started on our first poster presentation.  Attached are a few more details on the poster presentations.  Patrick Gannon agreed to help us start formatting the poster presentation.  I’ll work directly with Patrick over the next couple weeks on a draft for the committee to review.  In the meantime, please feel free to review the attached guidelines and forward comments.  Kind regards, Jane

20th WCDM Poster Presentation Template.pdf

Option to Submit Poster Presentation Content.doc

Option to Submit Poster Presentation Layout.ppt