emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: FW: Mass Casualty Conference at the CDC

Does anyone have any information on this event?  Please let me know. Thanks, Jane

From: Sareth Neak [mailto:sarethn@hsoutlook.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:05 AM
To: jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
Subject: Mass Casualty Conference at the CDC

Dear Jane,

On July 27-28, Homeland Security Outlook is coproducing the Altered Standards of Care & Surge Capacity in a Mass Casualty Conference with the CDC and Atlanta’s Metro Medical Strike Team. It will be held at the CDC facilities in Atlanta, Georgia.  This is a program designed to maximize educational and networking opportunities for the emergency management and medical community in the southeast region.

We hope to involve ­­­OASIS InterOp: Facilitating Emergency Response Using Open Standards in the program by your attendance or sponsorship, as we know that you play a critical role in augmenting the public sector’s capabilities.

The Altered Standards of Care & Surge Capacity in a Mass Casualty Event will bring together an influential gathering of medical and public health leaders to teach preparedness planners at the Federal, State, regional, community, and health systems levels how to plan and support surge capacity in healthcare systems, and how to develop altered standards of care to meet mass casualty needs during natural or manmade disasters.

We’ve designated a limited number of sponsorships and exhibition spaces, all of which are created to help your company reach key decision makers and maximize your exposure at this event.

With great needs in the area of mass casualty preparedness and response, the Mass Casualty Conference: Altered Standards of Care and Surge Capacity in a Mass Casualty Event Conference will provide professionals in this community with invaluable insights and networking opportunities.

Please call me at 571-312-4063 or email me at Sareth.neak@neakmedia.com to discuss the sponsorship opportunities currently available.   For more info on the agenda, location and speakers, please go to www.masscasualtyconference.com.

All the Best,

Sareth Neak

President & Publisher

Homeland Security Outlook