emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Bridge Number already in yse - My Sincere Apologies

Is there a conference number we could use in order to hold a brief IAEM Interop Demo call? I apologize for not clearing the number at the 1000 AM time slot. Otherwise we will have to meet later this afternoon (if possible) or our regular Thursday time slot.

Sincere Apologies

Tom Ferrentino

716.913.4453