emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Show Floor Presentation @ IAEM

Hello Everyone,

As I mentioned on our last call, OASIS was able to secure a show floor presentation timeslot.  The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday,
November 2nd from 8:10 AM – 8:30 AM (20 minutes).   BTW:  Breakfast will be served in the hall around this time – so they assured me that people will be around.  My contacts also mentioned that we'll have 10 minutes prior to presentation to prep, as well as access to a projector & screen.

If possible, I'd like to discuss this opportunity during our next call -- as we'll need to firm up all the presentation details.

BTW:  IAEM sent me the advance attendee list – so I would like to send out an announcement regarding our demonstration & presentation this week.

Thanks, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events, OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org