emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: OASIS press release on IAEM Interop

OASIS will issue a press release on the IAEM Interop demo on Monday, 1
Nov. The release will mention all the organizations involved and will
quote all the Sponsor-level members.

If you represent a Sponsor-level member, please send me your quotes by
noon on Friday, 29 Oct. Be sure to include a name and title for
attribution.

If you'd like to change your membership to Sponsor-level in time to be
quoted in the press release, the cost will be prorated based on your
renewal date. Please contact me for details.

~Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php