emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Will Miss Tomorrow's Meeting-NCOIC Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I will need to miss tomorrow's Events and
Demos SC Meeting due to a conflict with an NCOIC Meeting I don't usually
participate in, but which I will need to attend tomorrow due to a
special demonstration being planned based on the AHAW Capability Pattern
that will be adapted in a new Hybrid Technical Pattern with the DIL
Technical Pattern. DIL stands for Discontinuous, Intermittent and
Limited Communications Management. This will include CAP and DE, so it's
still related to our work here. It will also include the Tactical
Situation Object (TSO) under development in Europe.

Cheers,
Rex