emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow-New Meeting DayTime

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our first meeting at our newly changed day and time immediately following the EM TC meeting at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, July 26, 2016.

We will be working on planning for the demo at the HL7 meeting and possibly another at IAEM, too.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,
Rex

--