emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting today at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

The CAP Workshop is underway and I don't expect to get a lot of new work done today. But I will be online and we'll discuss whatever the group thinks is most important, and review where we are with the BoF event at the HL7 30th Plenary and Working Group Meeting.

Cheers,

Rex

--
Rex Brooks