emergency-adopt-outreach message

Subject: Request: Call Me If I'm Late

  Hi Everyone,

My apologies for missing today's call, the second one in a row now, I
believe. I had my head down in work and lost track of time.

If possible, could someone call me if I'm late like this?

Unless I'm ill, injured or deceased, I'm just working, not sleeping.
Early morning is the time I'm at my best and when I do the bulk of the
work I do, so it is also the time when I'm most absorbed in that work,
and liable to miss meetings. Today's meeting was  a classic because it
was both especially important and disappointing, because I can't now
contribute some relatively important information about how we can
conduct outreach to the authoring for the TSO. and the fact that the
Oct. 14 date for the EDXL Webinar may conflict with the SitRep
Face-to-Face. Doing it like this doesn't connect with people the way it
does live in person or in a telecon.

There should never be a problem calling me because my phone number is in
my signature, so you only need to grad an email from me and there it is.

Again, I am very sorry to have missed today's meeting. I'm sure this is
just as frustrating for you as it is for me, but it doesn't have to
happen. I grant you, no one should need to do this, but I don't know
another way to work. If I don't give anything I work on my full
concentration, the consequences can be worse.

Back to Work,
Rex