emergency-adopt-outreach message

Subject: Regrets for today's O&E SC Call

Outreach & Education SC,

My regrets that I will not be able to chair today's O&E SC call today at 10:00am ET.  I have been called into a meeting that I must attend.

If Camille or others can lead and take any minutes, that would be appreciated.

Patrick Gannon
President & COO
Warning Systems, Inc.
+1 256 880 8702 x104  (office)