emergency-adopt-outreach message

Subject: Meetings

I apologize for not being able to hold an Emergency Adoption Outreach and Education subcommittee call this morning. I would like to dedicate the next call (Wednesday October 9, 2011) to planning for 2012 and how we can support the upcoming standards (SitRep, TEP, etc...) in support of the EM-TC as well as the EMA-TC. Hopefully we will have a conference bridge by then. Otherwise I will try to provide one for the meeting of 11/9/2011. All input is appreciated!

Thank you

Tom Ferrentino