emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: ***REMINDER*** To JOIN the EM Adoption TC by 24 April [was: RE: Call for Participation Issued - Next Steps]

And please remember, if you're an individual or associate member, you
must approve your own participation. Watch for e-mail with instructions.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasis-open
phone: 1.603.232.9090