emergency-adopt message

Subject: First Collateral & Documents SC Mtg--Please Join and Contribute

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time we'll have the first
Subcommittee Meeting of the Adoption TC's Collateral & Documents SC.
It would be greatly appreciated if a few of you would consider
joining and attend the meeting as we get started on the task of
discussing a standardized documentation set for all EM TC Standards.

It doesn't mean you need to concern yourself with actually writing,
editing and managing the process for creating the documentation since
our biggest need is consensus among a representative group, so what
we need are opinions and ideas.

Cheers,
Rex
--