emergency-adopt message

Subject: Invitation: EMA Collateral and Documents SC Mtg in an hour

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to invite anyone who might have an interest in educational,
instructive, and promotional materials that can help us broaden
adoption of the standards we create in the OASIS Emergency Management
TC as well as coordinating adoption with other OASIS Standards and
other IT standards to attend the second meeting of the Emergency
Management Adoption Collateral and Documents Subcommittee.

As with all our SCs, we need all the members and help we can get. We
also need all the insights and wisdom we can attract to our cause.

Cheers,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks