emergency-adopt message

Subject: Important EI Summit Updates Included

Dear EI MS members,

OASIS is in the process of creating a web page to recognize the EI Summit Interop Participants. Each participating company will have its linked logo and 50-word description on this page. If you haven't already reserved your Interop space, please do so this week, so you'll receive full visibility when this page goes live on Monday.

We'll also be adding a "News" page with links to member press releases, blogs, published articles, and other announcements related to the Summit. If you're planning to participate in the Summit or if you want to call attention to one of the Summit presentations or activities, please consider blogging about it. Send me links to your blogs or to your company news releases, so we can direct traffic to your posts.

Thanks,

Jane