emergency-adopt message

Subject: Update: Flight not covered

Hi Everyone,

It sounded too good to be true, and it was. I did not qualify for
Delta's free round trip and SkyMiles card. It was worth a try.

So I have already contacted possible NCOIC sponsors, but so far, I
haven't gotten a response.

Elysa, do you think it would be worth bringing this up to the EIC?  The
NCOIC Net-Enabled Emergency Response Integated Project Team (NEER-IPT)
was initially chaired by David Aylward and does share some crossover
interests. The All Hazards Alerts and Warning (AHAW) Pattern was
specifically brought under the NEER-IPT.

I would not recommend that the EM Adoption TC even ask the Member
Section to cover the whole tab for a trip to the NCOIC Plenary, but I
will continue to look for sponsors on that side till the Hotel deadline
of Feb. 12 this Friday. However, if I don't find a sponsor for the air
fare by then, I will withdraw my request. Thisopportunity can be most
successful if I can work at least the first four days of the Plenary,
March 1-4 leaving Friday, March 5.

Cheers,
Rex

--