Subject: Open Source EDXL Libaries - Update
Version 1.1 of our Open Source EDXL Libraries called “EDXL Sharp” is now publicly available!
Here is the URL to our site:
Version 1.1 includes the following updates / additions:
· Added support for Serialization of EDXL-DE 1.0
o Serialization is done with the System.Xml.Serialization serializer - NOT the WCF DataContract Serializer
o This means that to use the DE in an WCF Environment add the XmlSerializerFormat attribute to your service contract interface
· Various Bugfixes and improvements
· Added the EDXLSharp GUI Test Application
· Updated the Installer
· Replaced CAP 1.2 Committee Draft Schema with Final Schema
· Added more documentation
The wiki documentation covers getting started, reading and writing messages, as well as the full source code and a downloadable installer.
We also have a full set of valid and complete examples for all of the EDXL standards in XML form for reference.
In addition we have posted a public beta of version 2.0 which includes the following:
· Library for a profile of the OASIS CIQ / xPIL standard for use with EDXL
· Library for a stable alpha version of EDXL-HAVE 2.0
· Library for EDXL-HAVE 1.0
· Library for EDXL-RM 1.0
· Library for the GeoOASIS Where Profile of GML
· Library for a stable alpha version of EDXL-TEP
Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions you may have.
The MITRE Corp.