emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt] Emergency Datasheet Uploaded for Review

  Thanks Gary,

I'm including Carol Geyer on this reply so it gets her attention, hopefully.

The Technical before Committee on page 2 is deliberate to save space and
to, perhaps, act as a reminder that we, as an Adoption Committee, should
discuss and then, perhaps, ask OASIS to allow a name change so that
Adoption Committees, which promote adoption of the specifications, can
be clearly separate from the Technical Committees, which write the
specifications.

Cheers,
Rex