emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt] Emergency Datasheet Uploaded for Review

Gary's first two edits have been made in the attached.

Just let me know if you catch anything else that needs to be changed.

Thanks,
Carol

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Rex Brooks <rex.brooks@ncoic.org> wrote:
>  Thanks Gary,
>
> i am including Carol Geyer with this so she can attend to the first two
> items if she agrees and it can be made to fit the space.
>
> The last item is deliberate. It saves some space, which is at a premium and
> it will act a reminder that we need to discuss and then contact OASIS about
> a change to allow Adoption Committees like EMA to drop the "Technical" and
> get a more accurate name as well as distinguishing the difference between
> technical committees which wrte spec and adoption committees which promote
> adoption.
>
> Cheers,
> Rex
>
> On 9/17/10 11:31 AM, Timm, Gary wrote:
>>
>> Rex,
>> A typo and two wording questions:
>>
>> In the very first paragraph, should it say, "OASIS, a not-for-profit..."
>> rather than, "OASIS, the not-for-profit..."?
>>
>> At the bottom of Page 1, the URL for the EDXL Product Directory is
>> missing the ".org".
>>
>> On Page 2 in the sidebar on the right, should the EMA-TC paragraph
>> description include the word "Technical" in front of Committee?
>> It now says, "Emergency Management Adoption Committee", without the word
>> "Technical".
>>
>> Gary Timm
>> Senior Consultant
>> Touchstone Consulting Group
>> 1920 N Street NW, Suite 600
>> Washington, DC 20036
>> Mobile: (202) 465-6394
>> Gary.Timm@Touchstone.com

Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

Emergency-datasht.pdf