emergency-adopt message

Subject: EDXLSharp 2.1.0 Released (Free & Open Source EDXL Libraries)

All-

The team and I are proud to announce the release of version 2.1.0 of the EDXL Sharp Libraries!

These libraries are currently in use on multiple operational systems...please feel free to submit questions / suggestions on the discussion section of our page or contact me directly.

Project Description
EDXLSharp is a C# / .NET 3.5 implementation of the OASIS Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) family of standards. This set of libraries can be used to generate, read, and validate CAP, DE, HAVE, RM, SitRep, and TEP messages.

EDXLSharp v2.1.0
Copyright 2010 The MITRE Corporation
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License
EDXL Sharp is part of a collaborative research project of The MITRE Corporation.
The MITRE Corporation is a not-for-profit organization chartered to work in the public interest. As a national resource, we apply our expertise in systems engineering, information technology, operational concepts, and enterprise modernization to address our sponsors' critical needs. (http://www.mitre.org).

Version 2.1.0 includes the following:
Library for CAP v1.2
Library for Common Types across the EDXL Standards
Library for EDXL DE v1.0
GUI EDXL-DE Test Tool
Library for EDXL-HAVE v1.0
Library for EDXL-RM v1.0
Library for GeoOASIS Where GML Profile
Library for EDXL xPIL Profile
Stable Alpha Library for EDXL-SitRep 1.0
Stable Alpha Library for EDXL-TEP 1.0
Stable Alpha Library for EDXL-HAVE 2.0

2.1.0 Changelog:

·         All classes now marked as partial

·         All classes now marked as serializable

·         Added stable alpha of SitRep Library

·         Deleted orphan class IRMComposableObject in RM Library

·         Signed assemblies with a Strong Name Key so they can be added to the GAC

·         Fixed misspelling of AdditionalContactInformation in ReadXML in CIQ Library

·         Fixed bug with contact number information not being written to XML in CIQ Library

·         General Code Cleanup

·         Made Version 2.x.x non-beta

EDXLSharp Project Homepage: http://edxlsharp.codeplex.com

--Don