emergency-adopt message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt] OASIS on Facebook

Gary,

Yes, we were “waiting” for a policy statement from OASIS regarding  the use of social networks under OASIS’ umbrella.

Now that OASIS has made a move, it is time for us to review the situation and discuss how we want to proceed. I suggest we resume our conversation at an upcoming EMA-TC call – in preparation, I will be adding a Wiki page where you may enter your ideas and concerns.

Werner Joerg

EMA-TC, co-chair

From: Timm, Gary [mailto:Gary_Timm@sra.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 09:42
To: emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adopt] OASIS on Facebook

EMA-TC,

Were we on hold launching a Facebook page until OASIS had a presence?

I noticed in the latest OASIS News that OASIS is now on Facebook:

OASIS adds Facebook group page

Members are invited to use the new page for informal community building, e.g., post photos and videos from OASIS meetings and other events, promote the latest TC accomplishment, comment on announcements, notify others of blogs or articles related to OASIS work...  A video and photos from the recent KMIP Interop demonstration is available now.

http://www.facebook.com/oasis.open

Gary Timm

Senior Consultant

Touchstone Consulting Group