emergency-adopt message

Subject: Symbol for CAP

Friends,

As I presented after the CAP workshop and again mentioned in the EM-TC meeting this week, there is a need of a symbol for CAP to be used on maps as well as for web service CAP feeds.  Just this past week Simon Elliot of EUMETSAT asked if we had made any progress on this action.  Does anyone of our TC members with to make a contribution of symbols as requested for CAP?  If so or if you have any input on this topic, please respond.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC