emergency-adopt message

Subject: Nonmembers in OASIS Interops

Hello Everyone,

As promised, I'm attaching a DRAFT non-member Interop consent form for review.  In addition, we have put together a non-member participation plan that we hope will work for everyone.  We would be happy to walk the group through this plan at your earliest convenience.  Please let us know when you all have time to address it.

Thanks in advance, Jane

Interop-Nonmember-Draft-Form.pdf