emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt] Groups - Event "Emergency Management Adoption Technical Committee Meeting" modified

Tom,

Is there any chance of changing the scheduled date/time of the EMA TC call to Thursday at 11am or 12pm ET?

Patrick Gannon

On 5/18/2012 9:38 AM, Thomas Ferrentino wrote:
Submitter's message
I am attending a software certification course this week and am unble to chair this weeks Adoption TC meeting. I may be able to attend from 12:15 until about 12:45 EST if another member is able to chair today's meeting. Otherwise we can cancel the meeting and discuss the opportunities that may have resulted from this month's CAP policy workshop.

Thank you

Tom Ferrentino

-- Thomas Ferrentino
Event Title: Emergency Management Adoption Technical Committee Meeting

Date: Friday, 18 May 2012, 12:00pm - 01:00pm ET
Location: Conference Number: 800-320-4330 pin 247202#
Description

Conference Number: 800-320-4330 pin 247202#

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Thomas Ferrentino
Group: OASIS Emergency Management Adoption TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link