emergency-adopt message

Subject: Meeting for today rescheduled for Fri, same time

Chair, Tom Ferrentino called and asked me to send a note to the group to cancel the meeting for today.  He will not be able to attend and wishes to reschedule for the same time tomorrow, Fri Oct 12 12-1 ET.   I don’t have access to the chair kavi role, so unable to do it using the tool.  Perhaps someone else in the group can?

Thanks,

Elysa