emergency-adopt message

Subject: TEP-SC meeting time

Friends,

Today will be the first day of our new schedule to hold the TEP-SC meeting from 2-3ET on non-TC Thursdays.  This is a change in time only.  Thanks to our editor Werner Joerg and the other dedicated members of the SC!   With their continued hard work, we aim to have a Working Draft to the EM-TC for review in the next month and public review before the end of the calendar year.

See you on the call,

Elysa

PS – RIM-SC at 12-1ET today also