emergency-adopt message

Subject: We should have a meeting today, despite lack of Kavi calendar update

Hi Everyone,

I think we are going to have an Emergency Adoption TC meeting at noon Eastern Time today. Camille doesn't have the permissions needed to add the event, but we do have business to conduct. I think the usual 800 number and PIN will work.

Specifically the Collateral and Documents SC is asking for a couple of changes in the CAP Examples Notes and we have identified some issues with Urgency, Severity and Certainty using the value "Unknown" that we want to suggest asking the EM TC to refer to the RIM SC for recommendations.

In addition to that, Camille has uploaded to the C&D Documents a new version of the EDXL Video that now includes the DHS and Practitioner Process for developing requirements for new specifications and submitting it to OASIS. We didn't get to that work in our last C&D meeting, but I wanted to let you know that work was moving forward.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks