emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: Fwd: Additional Feedback on Example Practices: CAP Elements WD09 document [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Tony,

Yes, Thanks. Please do post them and I will send another message out to the TC with the urls for the SC Notes in which we voted to advance this work out of the SC to the TC and the documents themselves for the the TC to review before next week's TC meeting (which ( may not be able to attend due to a presentation I need to develop for the Cybersecurity Integrated Project Team Workshop on the same day.)

I am copying the TC with this message, too, as heads-up to look for the annoucement later on today.

Cheers,
Rex