emergency-adopt message

Subject: Adoption Meetings today - REMINDER

Friends,
There is a meeting of the Adoption TC at 12:30ET today preceded by the Collateral & Documents SC meeting at 12.  I would like to ask for the IAEM conference to be on the Adoption TC agenda for discussion.  We need to determine the best way to promote EDXL Specifications at the annual conference.  Please join to provide your input.
Cheers,
Elysa Jones, Chair
EM-TC; EI-MS StC