emergency-adopt message

Subject: Reminder: Meetings Today

Hi Everyone,

This is your reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meetings of the EM Adoption Collateral and Documents SC at 12:00 p.m. Noon Eastern Time and the EM Adoption TC at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

Please attend if you can. We have the Joint OASIS EM Adoption and NCOIC Services WorkGroup Emergency Services Playbook to discuss in Collateral and Documents and the IAEM Conference in the EM Adoption TC.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks