emergency-adopt message

Subject: Special: Todays Meeting Times: Re: OASIS Emergency outreach efforts

Hi Everyone:

For Today, if all can make the 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, we should pre-empt the RIM call for the purpose of the outreach effort.

The normal Correct Time for the Collateral & Documents call is 12:00 p.m. and the Adoption TC call is 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

The RIM SC call is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

Call in at 11:00 a.m. and we'll go from there.

Rex