emergency-adopt message

Subject: Reminder: Mettings Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we our regularly scheduled telecon meetings today

  • EM Adoption TC at 12:00 p.m.
  • EM Adoption Collateral & Documents SC at 12:30 p.m.

One thing we can discuss is how to leverage articles leading into events we're planning to attend such as below

I am pleased to announce the publication of the Open, Public Electronic and Necessary (OPEN) Government Data Act - EDXL article on Inside Analysis at https://insideanalysis.com/open-government-data-act-emergency-data-exchange-language-ogda-edxl/

This article is being socialized to as many interested groups as we can expose it to, and in this quest we're hoping you can spread the word further.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,
Rex

--