emergency-adoption message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adoption] NEMA interop demo

IEM will be exhibiting at the conference, and we are a sponsor as well.
I'm still working with the decision makers on whether on not IEM will be
participating in the demo. At issue is the time/resources needed to
prepare for the demo.

Has the location of the event been decided? Any of the CSEPP sites would
be easy for us to accommodate. We had a demo for Washington DC at one
time. We may be able to pull it out and revise it without too much
trouble.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)
-----Original Message-----
From: jshows@esi911.com [mailto:jshows@esi911.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:56 AM
To: emergency-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adoption] NEMA interop demo

Hey guys,
  I just found out that we won't be attending the NEMA conference so I
won't be able to participate in the demo that we discussed last meeting.

Michelle and Patty, let us know if you're going to go forward and if we
can do anything  to help you out.

Sorry about the short notice on this.

--Josh

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.iem.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html