emergency-adoption message

Subject: Groups - Initial Draft Charter for EM Adoption TC (EM Adoption TC Charter-DRAFT-20090119.odt) uploaded

EM Adoption Subcommittee,

On the last EM Adoption SC call, I took the action item to draft a charter
for a new EM Adoption TC.  Attached is the first draft.  Please review and
send any comments to this list, so we can discuss this on our call this
Friday, 23rd.

Best regards,

Patrick Gannon
President & COO
Warning Systems, Inc.
+1 256 880 8702 x104  (office)
+1 256 468 4055  (mobile)
+1 978 458 7478  (home-office)

 -- Mr. Patrick Gannon

The document named Initial Draft Charter for EM Adoption TC (EM Adoption TC
Charter-DRAFT-20090119.odt) has been submitted by Mr. Patrick Gannon to the
EM Adoption SC document repository.

Document Description:
This is an initial draft of a charter for an EM Adoption Technical
Committee (ODT format).

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30813

Download Document: