emergency-adoption message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adoption] Adoption Comittee Meeting

Tom,

I will not be available this Friday at noon ET. Will be available after 1:30pm ET, and will be happy to participate in the preps for the workshop.

Thanks, Aviv.

-----Original Message-----
From: tferrentino@verizon.net [mailto:tferrentino@verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 1:56 PM
To: emergency-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

We are holding an Adoption Committee meeting to discuss and plan activities for a workshop to be held in the Washington, D.C. area this fall. This workshop would be hosted by OASIS and the Adoption committee.

The meeting is scheduled for Friday March 13, 2009 at noon using the current Adoption subcommittee conference bridge.

Please let us know if you can attend.

Thank you

Tom Ferrentino
716.913.4453