emergency-adoption message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adoption] RE: [emergency-sc] Weekly Meeting for Fall Event <IMPORTANT>

Great!

Thomas and Dean,

Can we get on the agenda tomorrow? Jane is probably already on top of this.
What is the call-in info?

Thanks for your patience.
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Gannon [mailto:pgannon@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:33 PM
To: 'Dee Schur'
Cc: 'Jane Harnad'; emergency-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-adoption] RE: [emergency-sc] Weekly Meeting for Fall
Event <IMPORTANT>

Dee,

Thanks for the reminder.  Your expertise in supporting many successful OASIS
Interop events will be a significant help for this event.

The Emergency Adoption TC's Events & Demo Subcommittee is tasked with
planning this event.  This Subcommittee currently meets every Friday from
11:00am to 12:00pm EDT, and is co-chaired by Thomas Ferrentino,
tferrentino@verizon.net, and Dean Reese, dreese@esi911.com.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-events/event.ph
p?event_id=24306

Patrick Gannon