emergency-adoption message

Subject: RE: [emergency-sc] Re: [emergency-adopt-events] Status of Host Location for Fall Event

Hello Everyone,

Dee and I will be on the phone today at 2:30 PM ET for anyone that is able
to join us.  Please use the following conference call line:

US Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1600   Access Code: 505991#

International Dial-in Numbers:

. Austria - 0820 4000 1552
. Belgium - 070 35 9974
. France - 0826 100 256
. Germany - 01805 00 76 09
. Ireland - 0818 270 021
. Italy - 848 390 156
. Netherlands - 0870 001 920
. Spain - 902 886025
. Switzerland - 0848 560 179
. UK - 0870 35 204 74

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:24 AM
To: 'Rex Brooks'; 'Jane Harnad';
emergency-adopt-events@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [emergency-sc] Re: [emergency-adopt-events] Status of Host
Location for Fall Event

Dear Group,
First the good news - Carol and I have been doing extensive outreach to new
members for the Adoption TC. A part of the note included a mention of the
fall Emergency event and we have had several inquiries regarding the event,
so the interest is clearly there.

This does increase our urgency to make decisions regarding the event
quickly. It sounds like 11:00 - 2:00ET is busy for many of you, so how about
2:30 to 3:30 ET TODAY? Please get back to me ASAP and I'll send an invite.

Cheers,
Dee